Andrew Telfer is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist and has specialist expertise in groundwater engineering and groundwater hydraulics, including:
- large scale borefield investigation, design, implementation, monitoring and reviewing;
- groundwater-surface water interactions and groundwater-vegetation interactions;
- aquifer storage and recovery design and implementation;
- integrated water and catchment management;
- water allocation planning;
- strategic and applied water resource management.
Andrew has specialist technical expertise in groundwater engineering and groundwater hydraulics, strategic and applied water resource management, borefield design, salt interception scheme design, implementation and review, aquifer storage and recovery (ASR) design and implementation, groundwater-surface water interactions and groundwater-vegetation interactions.
Andrew is well known across South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales for his salinity management work within the River Murray and Murray Darling Basin.
Andrew is a founding Director of Australian Water Environments (AWE) and past Director of Water Technology. AWE joined Water Technology in October 2017.